Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Moving The Trailer South Again Today

Anne-Marie and I moved the trailer south yesterday, From Hood River to La Pine in central Oregon.  Last night was cold, and there was frost on the ground this morning.  The heaters weren’t putting out much heat, and I was thinking that the front room heater needed to be looked at and fixed or replaced.  About 9:00AM the power went out in the trailer, and I checked the main breaker outside, and it was OK, but the power was still off.  I went outside again, and a neighbor was outside also, and she said that hew power was out also, and it must be most of the RV Park.  The power returned several minutes later, and I looked at the volt meter, and it said 101 vac, and it must have been lower before.  The heaters in the trailer just might be OK and I will check them at another RV Park where the power is at 120vac.

I would like to drive through the Sheldon National Wildlife Reserve in Northern Nevada, so we will have a short drive today to Lakeview Oregon, and tomorrow the drive through the reserve.  We drove through the Wildlife Reserve this spring, and only saw a few wild burrows and horses, perhaps this trip they will be closer to the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment